Stainless Steel Printing MeshThe stainless steel printing mesh is an ultra-thin printing mesh, so it has high quality requirements, and the wire has obvious advantages such as high precision, high strength, not easy to break, and stability. The ultra-high precision wire diameter has
The stainless steel printing mesh is an ultra-thin printing mesh, so it has high quality requirements, and the wire has obvious advantages such as high precision, high strength, not easy to break, and stability. The ultra-high precision wire diameter has a fairly uniform bit error rate. It will not lose its elasticity due to deformation under ultra-high tension. The wear resistance of high wear-resistant steel wire far exceeds that of fiber.
In terms of quality requirements, the surface of the stainless steel printing mesh must be smooth and tidy, and no dirt is very important. Accidental stains that occur during the production process need to be finely decontaminated.
The thickness of the screen is a decisive factor in controlling the amount of ink. It is a very technical work to change the thickness of the printed mesh on the basis of the original mesh. In the post-processing process, it is mainly rolled by a mesh calender.
Stainless steel wire mesh has acid resistance, crush resistance, wear resistance and tensile strength. In addition, they also have high-tensile, ultra-high precision, low elongation, high yield tensile test of finished products. Each batch of printing mesh must produce high resistance, grinding, no static, high temperature melting resistance, solvent resistance, etc. Carry out actual tensile test, batch sampling, statistics, comparison, etc.
The stainless steel printing mesh has become the most ideal screen material in the printing industry, especially in the electronics industry. Usually used for printing high-definition and high-quality images in high-precision series, especially for PCB circuit board printing, microelectronics, photoelectric display, liquid crystal display, vacuum display, solar cells, insulating oil, solder resist oil, solder paste, membrane switch , Instrument dial, etc.
The characteristics of the stainless steel printing mesh are as follows:
(1) High tension: The tension is higher than polyester and high stability.
(2) No static electricity: prevent static electricity and ensure printing effect.
(3) Ultra-high precision: The opening of the wire diameter is fairly uniform, and the error rate is extremely small.
(4) Low elongation: Under high tension, the wire mesh is stretched to a small extent.
(5) High yield point: It will not lose elasticity due to deformation under extremely high tension.
(6) High abrasion resistance: the abrasion resistance of stainless steel exceeds that of fiber.
(7) Good heat resistance and fusion: suitable for hot-melt ink, which is a special advantage of stainless steel.
(8) Good solvent resistance: prevent various solvents from damaging the screen, and ensure the safety of printing.