The use and introduction of stainless steel wire meshStainless steel wire mesh is made of high-quality stainless steel wire under a certain high-temperature process conditions, stretched to the specified wire diameter through a wire drawing machine, and then woven by a knitting machine in a c
Stainless steel wire mesh is made of high-quality stainless steel wire under a certain high-temperature process conditions, stretched to the specified wire diameter through a wire drawing machine, and then woven by a knitting machine in a constant-temperature, dust-free, clean factory building.
Stainless steel mesh material: stainless steel wire. Stainless steel wire material is pided into: SUS302, 304, 304L, 316, 316L and so on.
Stainless steel wire mesh weaving range: 1-600 mesh
Stainless steel wire mesh commonly used width: 0.02 meters, 1 meters, 1.2 meters, 1.5 meters, 2 meters, the maximum can be 7 meters Stainless steel wire mesh general net length 30 meters, special net length: 15 meters, 61 meters, 91.5 meters.
Stainless steel wire mesh features: acid, alkali, temperature, wear and other properties.
Stainless steel wire mesh weaving: plain weave, twill weave, dense weave, mat twill weave, double wire weave, five full weave.
- 1. Plain Weave Stainless Steel Wire Mesh: Each warp thread crosses up and down through each weft, and the diameter of the wire is the same as that of the weft thread. The warp and weft are woven into a 90-degree angle.
- 2. Twill Weave Stainless Steel Wire Mesh: Each warp thread crosses over two weft yarns, and each weft thread crosses over and under each of the two thread wires.
- 3. Density woven stainless steel wire mesh: warp and weft wire diameter is different, the number of mesh is also different, characterized by dilute weft density, by coarse weft fine. The warp is in the length direction and the weft is in the width direction. The dense pattern net is pided into mat-type net plain weave and mat type net twill weave.
- 4. Seam net twill weave stainless steel wire mesh: Each diameter wire crosses over and above every two wefts, and each weft crosses and passes through each of two wire diameters.
- 5. Double Wire Dutch Woven Stainless Steel Wire Mesh: This type of weaving is very similar to the Dutch twill weave. There are two weft yarns that can be stacked tightly against the warp threads. This silk cloth is mostly used to filter micron-scale filtration.
- 6. Five-strand woven stainless steel wire mesh: This woven warp and weft wire is not made of monofilament but is woven with several separate wires. This weaving is based on twill weave to provide a stronger and stronger stainless steel silk cloth.
- Stainless steel wire mesh use: used in mining, petroleum, chemical, food, medicine, machinery manufacturing and other industries.