Screen Printing Mesh In RollScreen Printing Mesh Roll Specification:We produce wide range of mesh count from 10T to 165T, and the maximum width can reach 350cm. It can meet most of your screen printing needs.
Screen Printing Mesh In Roll Product Details
|Color||white yellow or black|
|Weaving||plain weave 1:1|
|Thread Material||High Modulus Polyester|
Screen Printing Mesh Roll Description
Excellent printing results are guaranteed when you use the finest quality of low-elongation polyester thread and precision German weaving. Our manufacturing plants are ISO 9000 certified, so you can rest assured that the Screen Printing Mesh In Roll you order from us is manufactured to rigorous quality standards. Our fabrics are available in standard plain weave. Certain products are produced in a twill weave for increased ink deposit. Mesh counts range from 25 to 500 using various thread diameters.Bolts up to 330cm long in all mesh counts are available.
The monofilament polyester screen printing mesh roll is the simplest and regular fabric made of a single strand of material. Our company has improved the processing technology and provided a polyester printing mesh with low elongation. It exhibits a smoother and polished surface than multifilament products.
The multifilament polyester screen printing mesh roll is made up of strands. It allows for easy adhesion to the stencil and heavy ink deposits, so it is considered a good choice for printing on multifilament polyester screens.
Screen Printing Mesh Roll Specification:
We produce wide range of mesh count from 10T to 165T, and the maximum width can reach 350cm. It can meet most of your screen printing needs.
Screen Printing Mesh Roll Feature:
1. High-quality yarn has high tensile strength and low elongation.
2. It has better performance than nylon and is more cost-effective than stainless steel.
3. Screen Printing Mesh In Roll has good elasticity and can be printed on irregular surfaces.
4. Silk screen printing cloth has high durability and high dimensional accuracy.
5. It has super wear resistance, heat resistance, moisture resistance.
6. Its tension is stable, so the printing effect is better without damaging its prints.
7. It does not damage its tensile properties during the stretching process.
8. It has excellent water resistance and solvent resistance and can be used in various occasions.
9. Its appearance is beautiful, the surface is smooth and smooth.
10. This product is easy to clean and recycle.
11. It is not easy to block the ink when printing.
Screen Printing Mesh Roll Application:
Screen Printing Mesh In Roll can be used for printing all kinds of textiles, glass, ceramics, circuit boards and other products.