Screen printing mesh type how to choose?What is the screen printing mesh? screen printing mesh type how to choose? The so-called mesh, refers to the unit length of the wire contained in the number of units is used to describe how much mesh contains the technical terms. General un
What is the screen printing mesh? screen printing mesh type how to choose? The so-called mesh, refers to the unit length of the wire contained in the number of units is used to describe how much mesh contains the technical terms. General units for the head / cm or head / in. Mesh represents the density of the screen, the higher the mesh, the more dense the screen, the smaller the mesh. So what is the screen printing mesh type?
Grid counting is a very important factor to consider when creating a job to screen print. The number of grids or numbers is the number of threads per inch. There is also a thread diameter measurement, which is also considered. According to the mesh screen printing mesh, pided into the following types.
• 25 to 40 mesh count screens are ideal for flashing or shimmering inks because these inks contain particles that do not pass through the finer mesh.
• 60 mesh count allows heavy ink deposition. It is commonly used for sweatshirt numbers and letters
• When performing thermal transfer, use 80 to 86 mesh counts frequently, heavy underlay paper, and certain specialty inks such as puff ink.
• Most used in screen printing is the 110-160 mesh count screen. Mesh spectrum at the bottom of the screen deposited heavy ink sediment, ideal for printing on the dark fabric background color or print bold colors. At the high end of the grid counting spectrum, you can print more detailed images while maintaining reasonable ink deposition.
• 180 to 200 mesh counts are ideal for printing detailed images on light-colored inks on dark fabrics.
• The 230 to 280 mesh count screen will provide a more subtle printed detail; however, the print made with these fine screens will not be as bright or vivid because they allow lighter ink deposits.
The above is the introduction of screen printing mesh type, in the printing, should be based on their own products to be printed, to select the type of screen printing mesh, choose the most suitable for their screen printing mesh.
Pre：screen printing machine how it works?
Next：Classification and Application of Screen Printing Net Yarn