Improving The Printing Accuracy Of The Polyester Printing Mesh Is EssentialEnterprises in the garment industry, window spinning supplies factory, cup manufacturing, etc. will use the polyester printing mesh , which shows that it is widely used. We should all be concerned that the use of polyester printing meshs must be print
Enterprises in the garment industry, window spinning supplies factory, cup manufacturing, etc. will use the polyester printing mesh, which shows that it is widely used. We should all be concerned that the use of polyester printing meshs must be printed with good precision. If the accuracy is not selected, the final product printed by our factory will look like a lower grade, and of course it will not sell for a good price. Therefore, it is obvious what kind of polyester printing mesh is used.
The first thing to consider is the quality of the screen-printed template, and the factors that affect the quality of the screen template are the quality of the original image, the quality of the photographic print, the reprint and the stability of the film size.
The manufacture of the screen template involves several aspects such as a screen frame, a screen and a bandage, a plate making, and a photosensitive material.
Polyester Printing Mesh Material selection1. The material of the grid is usually selected from carbide aluminum square pipes such as LY12 and LF2. The size is 20 mm wide and 20 mm thick. The four corners are welded or riveted by argon arc welding. The metal frame is highly accurate and dimensionally stable.
2. Screening options Most currently used are nylon mesh and polyester mesh. Nylon mesh has poor heat resistance, and it is easy to produce thermoplastic deformation after heating, which causes uneven tension and affects the quality of screen printing. Not suitable for baking sticky nets or screens at high temperatures. The polyester mesh has good heat resistance and stable size, and the pattern does not change greatly with changes in temperature and humidity.
In order to ensure the accuracy of screen printing graphics, the best choice is monofilament polyester mesh. At the same time, we should choose a screen with a higher number of grids, a smaller diameter, and a smaller grid. The color of the screen should be yellow or brown to prevent shadows.
3. Stretching is an indispensable link. To produce high-precision printed graphics, first of all, stretching must meet quality requirements. It is best to use a pneumatic stretching machine. The quality requirements for stretching are as follows.
(1) The longitudinal grid and the weft grid are kept vertically. The latitude and longitude of the steel mesh should be as perpendicular as possible to the edge of the frame. When tensioning, the wire mesh should be pulled first, that is, the direction of the force is consistent with the direction of the wire; the second is to move horizontally when the wire mesh clamped by the wire is stretched.
(2) Appropriate and uniform tension is not a good tension. If the tension is too large and exceeds the elastic limit of the material, the screen will lose its elasticity and become brittle or even broken. Insufficient tension, soft mesh and insufficient rebound. The tension of the entire screen should be uniform according to the rated tension and then according to the operating conditions.
(3) Preventing slack In order to reduce the tension of the tensioning mesh, it becomes looser or looser and the tension is lowered as time passes. Before the fixed grid is completed, continuous tensioning and repeated tensioning should be used to relax the partial tension.
The Polyester Printing mesh is so important, so our well-known manufacturer macrokun is also responsible for the long-term interests of customers in the production of high-quality products. Welcome to contact our professionals.