Polyester Mesh For Screen Printing1. Concept: Polyester mesh is a mesh fabric woven by different weaving methods using textile machinery. Polyester mesh is one of the main drying and filtering materials in the world. Therefore, it is widely used in the field of papermaking. It is an indis
1. Concept: Polyester mesh is a mesh fabric woven by different weaving methods using textile machinery. Polyester mesh is one of the main drying and filtering materials in the world. Therefore, it is widely used in the field of papermaking. It is an indispensable valuable and convenient dewatering equipment in the papermaking industry. It is also called polyester papermaking net when it is used in the papermaking field.
2. Material: Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), etc.
3. Specifications: Aperture 0.3mm~ 10mm.
4. Weaving: four-single single-layer, five-single single-layer, eight-single single-layer, seven-seven double-layer, eight-seven double-layer, eight-sand double-layer semi-woven.
5. Process: The production process of polyester mesh is generally full diameter, weaving, one-time shaping, plugging, and secondary setting.
6. Features: Polyester mesh has the characteristics of high strength, small deformation, corrosion resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, wear resistance, high temperature resistance and long service life. It is several times that of woven dry blanket, canvas and general dry net. . The mesh surface is flat, the tensile strength is high, and the air permeability is good. High heat transfer efficiency saves energy for users. Easy to install and use, the interface has no marks, and the strength can reach 100% of the normal network.
7. Uses: Widely used in papermaking, environmental protection, mineral processing, food processing, petroleum, chemical, aquatic, aquaculture, flour, sewage treatment, sugar, pharmaceutical, ceramics, printing, coal washing and other industries. The wire or flat wire can be filled in the net to adjust the air permeability to meet different needs.
8. Classification: According to different purposes, it can be pided into polyester molding net, polyester dry net, polyester spiral net, pressure filter, sludge dewatering net, washing net, weaving net, polyethylene net and decorative net.
Printing network introduction
1. Concept: Printing net, also known as printing silk cloth, refers to a type of wire mesh used in the technical fields of plate making and printing.
2. Material: polyester monofilament, nylon monofilament, SUS304N, 304HP, 316L, etc.
3. Features: It is made of plain weave and has the characteristics of acid resistance, alkali resistance, wear resistance and strong pulling force.
4. Uses: 1 Used in the printing and plate making of electronics, textile, ceramics, glass and other industries: 2 It is also used for liquid filtration in high-tech fields such as aviation, aerospace and petrochemical.
Printing network classification
1. Type: The printing network mainly has two types: non-metal printing net and metal printing net.
(1) Non-metallic printing net: polyester printing net, nylon printing net, polyester mesh for screen printing, nylon blend printing net, etc.
(2) Metal printing net: stainless steel printing net, copper wire printing net, etc.
2. Stainless steel printing net: also known as stainless steel printing silk cloth, suitable for direct plate making, the surface is curved surface printing products, such as glass, ceramic, metal, plastic, rubber, printed circuit and so on. It is especially suitable for use in harsh environments, such as multi-color overprinting, batch printing, tone printing, precision printing, etc. Its characteristics are as follows:
(1) High tension: The tension is higher than that of the polyester mesh and the stability is high.
(2) No static electricity: Prevent static electricity and ensure printing effect.
(3) Ultra-high precision: the wire diameter opening is quite uniform and the error rate is extremely small.
(4) Low elongation: Under high tension, the degree of stretch of the screen is small.
(5) High yield point: It will not lose its elasticity due to deformation under extremely high tension.
(6) High wear resistance: The wear resistance of steel wire far exceeds that of fiber.
(7) Good heat resistance and melting: Suitable for hot melt inks, it is a special advantage of steel mesh.
(8) Good solvent resistance: prevent various solvents from causing damage to the screen and ensure the safety of printing.