Silk Screen Printing Monofilament Polyester Mesh fabric,165T -31 Tensile Bolting ClothSilk Screen Printing Monofilament Polyester Mesh Description name:Polyester Silk Screen Printing 165T-31 Polyester Bolting cloth,yellow mesh count per cm:165 thread diameter:31 color:yellow width:115cm,127cm,136cm,145cm,157cm,165cm,188cm,22
Silk Screen Printing Monofilament Polyester Mesh Description
- name:Polyester Silk Screen Printing 165T-31 Polyester Bolting cloth,yellow
- mesh count per cm:165
- thread diameter:31
- width:115cm,127cm,136cm,145cm,157cm,165cm,188cm,220cm and MAX width can be 3.65cm.
Features of Polyester Silk Screen Printing 165T-31 Polyester Bolting cloth:
- 1. Polyester Silk Screen Printing 165T-31 Polyester Bolting cloth,yellow is made from high quality domestic and imported raw material,advanced weaving looms and test instruments,we can supply the first class polyester
- 2.The special width is available as customer's requirement,and the width is up to 3.65 meter.
- 3.Weaving Type:Plain
- 4.high tension and low elongation
Application of Polyester Silk Screen Printing Bolting cloth
Widely used in filtering, ,textile printing and dyeing, printing plate, electronic printing, PVC printing, glass printing, ceramic printing and other filtering industries.
Tips of Polyester monofilament Silk Screen Printing 165T-31 Bolting cloth for work:
- 20 and 40 mesh is used mostly for glitter inks that need a very open mesh for printing.
- 60 mesh is usually used for printing smaller glitter and most shimmer inks.
- 80 mesh is also used for printing shimmer inks and for laying down thick layers of ink for high-density printing. It also works well for printing foil adhesive.
- 110 mesh makes printing white and other thick inks easy. It is ideal for spot color printing since it holds less detail than 155 mesh and lays down a thick layer of ink for maximum coverage.
- 120 mesh is one of the most rifely mesh sizes in screen printing. It works great for printing white ink and other colored inks that have a thicker viscosity.
- 155 mesh is great for general purpose textile printing with basic to semi-fine detail. It will hold a little finer detail than a 110 mesh while also working well with thinner inks.
- 200 mesh is great for printing more detailed prints that need a thinner layer of ink than a 155 mesh. It works very well with thinner inks and is a good middle-range mesh size.
- 230 mesh is great for high-end fine detail printing. A 230 mesh can hold halftones very well and also lets a little more ink through then a 305 mesh. The yellow color prevents light from reflecting through the threads of the mesh and keeps a sharper image when burning.
- 280 mesh screens are great for high-end fine detail printing. A 280 mesh can hold halftones very well and also lets a little more ink through then a 305 mesh.
- 305 mesh holds extremely high detail, letting through only a thin layer of ink. This allows for a very soft hand on the garment and is great for use in printing halftones and process prints. The yellow color prevents light from reflecting through the threads of the mesh and keeps a sharper image when burning.
Silk Screen Printing Monofilament Polyester Mesh , 165T -31 Tensile Bolting Cloth Yellow
Packing of Polyester monofilament Silk Screen Printing 165T-31 Bolting cloth:
- mesh rolls in a pp bag
- 2-12rolls per cartons
- waterproof bags outside
- package belt strengthen
MOQ and sample of Polyester Bolting Cloth:
Usually the MOQ is 30meter,if quantity is less that that sometimes is also OK,before that please contact with Helen Hou.
Sample with size not more than 2meter can be supplied free, freight should be paid buyer.