Materials In Screen PrintingThe surface stability of stainless steel wire mesh is excellent in materials in screen printing, and the size of the produced graphics is stable. It is suitable for printing high-precision circuit boards and other products; excellent ink passing performan
The surface stability of stainless steel wire mesh is excellent in materials in screen printing, and the size of the produced graphics is stable. It is suitable for printing high-precision circuit boards and other products; excellent ink passing performance; good alkali resistance and tensile strength; excellent chemical resistance; heat resistance strong, suitable for the printing of hot melt printing materials. Stainless steel wire mesh was first used in the glass processing industry, because the wire mesh can pass current, and two-color printing can be performed on the glass by changing the temperature, so the stainless steel wire mesh has developed rapidly.
Its characteristics are as follows:
(1) High tension: The tension is higher than polyester and high stability.
(2) No static electricity: prevent static electricity and ensure printing effect.
(3) Ultra-high precision: The opening of the wire diameter is fairly uniform, and the error rate is extremely small.
(4) Low elongation: Under high tension, the wire mesh is stretched to a small extent.
(5) High yield point: It will not lose elasticity due to deformation under extremely high tension.
(6) High abrasion resistance: the abrasion resistance of steel wire exceeds that of fiber.
(7) Good heat resistance and fusion: suitable for hot-melt ink, which is a special advantage of steel mesh.
(8) Good solvent resistance: prevent various solvents from damaging the screen, and ensure the safety of printing.
Polyester mesh has the characteristics of small tensile elongation and strong elasticity in materials in screen printing, and the single-wire screen is suitable for printing high-precision printed products such as integrated circuits, thick film semiconductors, scale plates and counting plates; tensile strength, structural strength, resilience and Good printing resistance: it has sufficient chemical resistance, especially strong acid resistance and organic solvent resistance. It can be regenerated and used like nylon. It has low hygroscopicity and is almost not affected by humidity: heat resistance is better than nylon It is higher; it is less affected by ultraviolet rays than nylon.
100% polyester screen printing screen features:
1) Durable and best tension: all threads are best domestically or imported best.
2) Beautiful appearance and standard size. Our equipment and technicians are trained, we will provide you with first-class polyester mesh products.
3) High strength and low elasticity
4) Wear resistance
5) Corrosion resistance, heat resistance, acid resistance
Our polyester materials in screen printing are widely used in textile printing, plate-making printing, electronic printing, ceramics, glass, colored paper printing, label printing plates, advertisements, crafts, etc.