The semi automatic screen printing machine introduced:Semi-automatic screen printing machine sub-1/2 automatic and 3/4 automatic two. 1/2 automatic printing screen frame and squeegee driven by the motor, substrates by manual feeding and collection. 3/4 automatic screen printing machine is a pr
Semi-automatic screen printing machine sub-1/2 automatic and 3/4 automatic two. 1/2 automatic printing screen frame and squeegee driven by the motor, substrates by manual feeding and collection. 3/4 automatic screen printing machine is a printing frame and squeegee driven by the motor, substrates by the man-made, charged into automatic.
The advantages of semi-automatic screen printing machine introduced:
- 1, independently designed head lifting device, scraping knife / back to the knife, the screen version of the loading and unloading and easy cleaning.
- 2, vertical structure, double electric, integrated IC programming control, vertical screen up and down vertically, printing head left and right movements.
- 3, casting aluminum: printing the main beam, sliding sleeve, nose, arm network.
- 4, the overall fine grinding high hardness platform, uniform suction hole, with precision fine-tuning, chromatography on the version of convenience.
- 5, screen lifting and printing process using an independent driver source, action coordination, speed and stability adjustable.
- 6, around the folder arm installation version of distance adjustment device, easy to adjust.
- 7, Scratch and ink can be adjusted to the point of view, pneumatic synchronization off-grid device.
- 8, with manual / semi-automatic / fully automatic three printing modes, automatic printing indirect time digital control (1 to 9 seconds).
- 9, inverter motor-driven printing knife holder, square linear guide precision, speed travel, independent adjustment.
- 10, Taiwan-made lifting gear drive screen up and down movements, movements stable.
- 11, Sino-foreign joint venture high-strength vacuum suction pump, strong vacuum adsorption, to ensure accurate multi-color chromatography.
The semi-automatic screen printing machines has several major components: automatic landing frame fixtures, self-operated squeegee holders, and printing platforms with vacuum systems and materials for the guidance system.
There are two different types of semi-automatic screen printing machines: one is the printing screen frame for closed movement, and the other is the vertical movement of the printing screen frame up and down. The latter has many advantages, in addition to facilitate the observation of the substrate feeding and running conditions, but also easy to control ink and cleaning plates at any time.