Polyester screen printing mesh - plain and tuill weavePolyester screen printing mesh, woven from strands, was introduced to the screen printing markets for over 40 years. As a high-tech fabric, polyester printing screen mesh is made of 100% polyester yarns and quickly replaces the less reliabl
- 1,Quality domestic yarns with high tensile strength and low elongation.
- 2,More stale than nylon and better cost performance than stainless steel.
- 3,Resilient yet flexible enough to be used for printing on irregular surface.
- 4,High durability, breaking point, elastic memory and dimensional accuracy.
- 5,Superb resistance to abrasion, heat and moisture
- 6,Faster tension stabilization allows for finer printing effect without damages to the threads.
- 7,Less tension loss during the stretching process.
- 8,Excellent water and solvent resistance.
- 9,Nice appearance with smooth polished surface.
- 10,Easy to clean and reclaim.
- 11,Less likely to clog during printing.
What types of polyester printing screen mesh?
Polyester printing screens can be grouped into two distinctive categories: monofilament and multifilament.
- Monofilament polyester screen printing mesh is the most concise and regular fabric that is made of single strands of material. Conventional it is prone to elongate under tension and even reaches its "plastic deformation" point once over-stretched. To overcome this problem, an advanced product - low elongation polyester printing screen mesh is supplied by our company. Single strand threads make our screen convenient to detail and register. Meanwhile, it is easy to clean and reclaim as its simple structure minimizes the possibility of clogging during printing. In addition, it displays a more smooth and polished surface than multifilament products.
- Multifilament polyester screen printing mesh is twisted by multitudes of strands to form a fabric with coarse surface and similar appearance to traditional multifilament silks. And this coarseness allows for easy adhesion to stencils and heavy ink deposition, so it is considered a good choice for printing on textured or contoured surface. Multifilament polyester screen is distinguished by the letters "xx" on the label and the most common types is 8xx, 10xx and 12xx. Normally, the smaller the number is, the higher coarseness the screen will exhibit.
Various applications of polyester printing screen mesh
- Material: 100% polyester.
- Types: monofilament or multifilament.
- Mesh count: 15 mesh/inch to 420 mesh/inch.
- Max mesh width: 3200mm.
- Color: white and yellow, other custom colors are available upon request.