UV screen printing ink usage and precautionsThe method of using UV screen printing ink: 1. Construction Technology: Directly or properly dilute the screen after UV curing. 2.screen printing mesh grit 150-200 mesh, 250 mesh sand, fine sand 300-400 mesh. 3. During the construction proc
The method of using UV screen printing ink:
1. Construction Technology: Directly or properly dilute the screen after UV curing.
2.screen printing mesh grit 150-200 mesh, 250 mesh sand, fine sand 300-400 mesh.
3. During the construction process, according to the viscosity of the ink and the actual needs, may be appropriate to add the appropriate thinner to dilute. The company is equipped with thinner. The amount of diluent is generally 5-20% is appropriate.
4. After construction or long time operation found sand clean, available for the company dedicated wash water cleaning.
5. High-volume printing, in order to ensure the same effect before and after printing, the amount of ink on the screen to be balanced, or from time to time to clean the screen and add new material.
6. Use UV screen printing ink, please try to mix well on the machine.
UV screen printing ink Note:
1. Adjust the screen, scraper and the spacing between the substrate with a blade to cover the surface of the substrate and the net is not sticky paper is appropriate. To ensure that the printing pressure stability.
2. Oil must be completely dried, pay attention to adjust the speed, otherwise there will be easy to bond, poor adhesion and so on.
3. Printed material properties and the use of substrates and printing operations related to the same operating conditions, changes in the substrate to test suitability.
4. Printed residue of a small amount of residue, please use varnishes to dilute and then use.
5. For special ABS, PE, PP and other difficult to attach the substrate, the product is attached poor, please test before use.
6.UV screen printing ink products should be heat, dark preservation, so as not to gel.
Pre：Analysis of the application of water based screen printing ink in textile printing process:
Silk Screen Printing Waterproof Transparent PET Inkjet Film Roll Water Resistant Transparency Film For Screen